Wednesday 16 April 2008

Thank You Donors and Volunteers!

Well, CIUT's Spring Friends of 89.5 Campaign is over and thanks to donations from the arts-loving public, The More the Merrier is still on the air. I'd like to thank the volunteers who donated their time in support of the show--and me (I was very under the weather with a cold).

My
hearfelt thanks to:
  • Heidy and David for answering the phones
  • Sistah Lois aka Afrikan Princess for co-hosting the broadcast and carrying the show when my voice gave out half way through
  • Michael C. for bringing the warm sounds of his guitar into the studio
  • Kirk Cooper, independent publicist and Festival consultant, for sharing his passion for the arts
  • Marylou (she knows why)
You can catch Sistah and Michael performing at the City of Hamilton approved Hemp Festival on Saturday, April 20th.

No comments:

1.         Photo courtesy of www.tiff.net A BUMP ALONG THE WAY (DISCOVERY) Synopsi s: With her charismatic smile and formida...