Friday 24 September 2010

TIFF 2010: Made My List Now Checking It Twice

So, TIFF 2010 may be over, but now comes the hard part--listing my Top 10 faves. As soon TIFF ends everyone wants to know how many I saw (57) and what I enjoyed. Well, I can readily admit to liking an overwhelming majority of what I saw this year, so making my Top 10 list has been even more daunting than usual. Since I will be announcing these on The More the Merrier tomorrow, I have given myself until midnight tonight to make my final selections.

If you can, tune in tomorrow between 1-2pm and join my discussion with blogger, Heidy M. and Kirk Cooper of Film Market Access. To listen tune in to CIUT 89.5 FM or listen online at ciut.fm The number to call is 416-946-7000.

Photo: A shot from Box #2 at beautiful Winter Garden Theatre.

No comments:

1.         Photo courtesy of www.tiff.net A BUMP ALONG THE WAY (DISCOVERY) Synopsi s: With her charismatic smile and formida...